I’m a norwegian graphic design student currently studying graphic design BA at Westerdals Oslo ACT. I believe in making strong concepts and good communication. I strive to learn new things about design as well as new techniques. Take your time to look at my work. Please do get in touch and let’s have a proper conversation!
Andreas Bjørkeng Sogn
0690 Oslo - Norway
|2013 –|| BA Graphic Design
(Westerdals Oslo ACT)
|2010 – 2013||Studiespesialisering Formgivning
(Elvebakken Videregående Skole)
|2013||Informasjonteknologi 1 (Programfag)|
|2016||- Freelance work for Metric, visual identity and event identity.
- Worked on updating Cultura Bank visual identity
- Worked on visual identity for Bistro inside Hurtigruten
|2015||- Visual identity for Stavernfestivalen 2016.
- Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 reports for NRC Group.
- Visual identity for NRC Group
- Several projects in internship, books and visual identity.
- Visual identity for Boardshop Norway
- Rebranding of Lampehuset AS
|2014||- Visual identity for Bøler Åpne Barnehage
- Album Cover for Sweet Like Chili
- Website for PWC AS